Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · August 16, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (South Central OH) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is a 2 physician, 1 APP environment.
- Length Of Assignment: 2 months.
- Specialty Needed: Hosp.
- Credentialing will move quickly.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: South Central OH.
- The shifts are 12 hours from 6:00PM-6:00AM.
- They use Cerner for their EMR.
- The need is located in South Central Ohio and is for a nocturnist that will work 7 on 7 off specifically to start in August and work through end of September as of right now.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.