Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · August 16, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Akron) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Nocturnist with availability to cover days if needed.
- ER contracted to respond to codes.
- Procedures required for nights, preferred for days.
- Average night census 8 - 10.
- 3 months to credential.
- Average day census: 26.
- Acls certifications.
- Active & unrestricted Ohio license.
- APP coverage.
- BC in IM or FP -IM preferred.
- Open ICU.
- Procedures *Central Lines preferred.
- Hospitalist responds to Code Blue, but not primary.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Emergency Endotracheal Intubations required.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Dec 16.