Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · December 8, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Cincinnati / Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Covid vaccination required.
- 7 On - 7 Off 12 hour shifts 7A to 7P.
- Patient Volume: 10- 15 patients.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Location: Southern Ohio.
- Active, clean Ohio license.
- Facility Type: Critical Access Hospital.
- This hospital is part of a well regarded hospital, with a larger community hospital nearby for transfers.
- This position is in a southern Ohio community, in close proximity to Dayton and Cincinnati.
- They seek an experienced physician for Hospitalist coverage.
- Days only - supported by a NP.
- Will round on 10 to 15 patients a day.
- No ICU) Serious or complex cases are transferred.
- Our client provides in patient services for hospitals in the midwest.
- Length Of Assignment: at least 3 months.
- Emergency physicians will assist on any procedures.
- BE or BC.
- Supported by NP.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.