Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · October 3, 2022
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Canton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- Residents responsible for running codes, then locums Hospitalist.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- APP coverage.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Average day admits is 13/Average swing admits is 10-12/Average night admits is 15.
- 7a-7p, swing 12p-2a, 7p-7a.
- Procedures include central lines, intubation, ICU codes (nights) Ltach services (day).
- Up to 14 shifts/month &/Or standby shifts.
- Acute care and Ltac.
- Average daily census is 14.
- BLS certification.
- Open ICU.
- Active & unrestricted Ohio license & DEA.
- Does respond with Rapid Response Team.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Dec 16.