Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · December 1, 2023
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (near Canton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Up to 14 shifts/month &/Or standby shifts.
- BLS certification.
- Acute care and Ltac.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- Average day admits is 13/Average swing admits is 10-12/Average night admits is 15.
- 7 on/7 off schedule.
- Procedures include central lines, intubation, ICU codes (nights) Ltach services (day).
- APP coverage.
- Average daily census is 14.
- 7a-7p, swing 12p-2a, 7p-7a.
- Active & unrestricted Ohio license & DEA.
- Does respond with Rapid Response Team.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Residents responsible for running codes, then locums Hospitalist.
- Open ICU.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Dec 16.