Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · May 17, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2 docs on during day / 1 during nights.
- Potential for future dates.
- Board Certified.
- Specialty Needed: Pulm/CC.
- 15-20 Census.
- 24 Bed ICU.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Epic EMR.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Location: Zanesville, OH.
- May nights: 5/1, 5/6, 5/7, 5/8, 5/13, 5/14, 5/15, 5/20, 5/21.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Staffed with Pulm/CC & CC docs.
- April nights: 4/1, 4/2, 4/3, 4/8, 4/9, 4/10, 4/29, 4/30.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Clean Apps only.
- Length Of Assignment: April - May.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- April days: 4/1 - 4/11.
- OH state license.
- Fellowship required.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.