Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · October 28, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p / 7p-7a).
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Day and night shift available.
- Specialty Needed: Pulm/CC.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Location: Zanesville, OH.
- Length Of Assignment: July - September.
- 15-20 Daily census on pulmonary inpatient and ccu.
- 2 docs on during day / 1 during nights.
- Board Certified.
- Staffed with Pulm/CC & CC docs.
- Clean Apps only.
- Epic EMR.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Looking to cover 10-15 shifts in July, August, and September.
- Inpatient Coverage Only.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- 24 Bed ICU.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- OH state license.
- Fellowship required.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 17.