Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · September 23, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Specialty Needed: Pulm/CC.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Clean Apps only.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Fellowship required.
- 24 Bed ICU.
- Inpatient Coverage Only.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p / 7p-7a).
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- 15-20 Daily census on pulmonary inpatient and ccu.
- Day and night shift available.
- Length Of Assignment: July - September.
- Looking to cover 10-15 shifts in July, August, and September.
- OH state license.
- 2 docs on during day / 1 during nights.
- Location: Zanesville, OH.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Staffed with Pulm/CC & CC docs.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Board Certified.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Sep 17.