Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · June 19, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Looking to cover 10-15 shifts in July, August, and September.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Clean Apps only.
- Day and night shift available.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Location: Zanesville, OH.
- OH state license.
- 24 Bed ICU.
- Fellowship required.
- Staffed with Pulm/CC & CC docs.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- 12 hour shifts (7a-7p / 7p-7a).
- Specialty Needed: Pulm/CC.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Board Certified.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- 15-20 Daily census on pulmonary inpatient and ccu.
- Inpatient Coverage Only.
- Length Of Assignment: July - September.
- 2 docs on during day / 1 during nights.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.