Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · July 29, 2021
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed - ongoing.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Patients per day: 20-23.
- There is fun for everyone!
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- This location is home to many touristic attractions that will provide a great experience outside of the office.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- StartDate: Asap Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic.
- Family Medicine Physician needed in Ohio!
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Aug 26.