Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · October 20, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Patients per day: 20-23.
- StartDate: Asap Pay Rate: $88 - 100.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Family Medicine Physician needed in Ohio!
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-5p.
- This location is home to many touristic attractions that will provide a great experience outside of the office.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Dates: As soon as credentialed - ongoing.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- There is fun for everyone!
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Aug 26.