Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · August 8, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Dayton is home to the Wright Brothers, the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park, and the National Museum of the United States Air Force, the world's largest and oldest military aviation museum and the state's most visited free tourist attraction!
- Family Practice Physician.
- Family Practice Physician, Family Practice Md, Family Practice, Family Doctor, Primary Care, Fp, Fm, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, family-practice-medicine, family practice, family medicine.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 22-24 per day Dayton, Ohio is the Birthplace of Aviation and so much more!
- Visit the United States Air Force Museum or one of the city's nine historic neighborhoods to get a feel for what life was like in the past.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- In Dayton and Montgomery County, you will find big-city amenities with Midwestern charm and affordability.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $83 - 95.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Opportunity Dates: As soon as possible for 6 months.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Type of Patients/Cases: All ages.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Known as the birthplace of aviation, Dayton is a city with deep roots in American history and culture.
- Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Family Practice Physician Needed.
- For modern day pursuits, shop at the Dayton Mall, where you will find over 150 shops and boutiques, or explore the Five River Metroparks and extensive park system with plenty to see and do.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.