Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Closed.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days on average.
- Patient Encounters: 75-80/day with 5-10 admits/night.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs (7a-7p), 1 APP (7a-7p), 1 App (1p-1a), 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Procedures: Not required.
- Codes: N/A.
- 7a-7p) or $185/hr.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide long term locum-tenens hospitalist coverage at a facility near Cleveland Ohio.
- Locum rong> $175/hr.
- Sub-specialties: Full sub-specialty support (Academic Center).
- Facility Beds: 1000.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.