Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · July 15, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cleveland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Not required.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 60-90 days on average.
- 7a-7p) or $185/hr.
- Locum rong> $175/hr.
- Codes: N/A.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- ICU: Closed.
- Patient Encounters: 75-80/day with 5-10 admits/night.
- EMR: All Scripts.
- Smart is an established staffing company seeking BC, IM or FP candidates to provide long term locum-tenens hospitalist coverage at a facility near Cleveland Ohio.
- Sub-specialties: Full sub-specialty support (Academic Center).
- Facility Beds: 1000.
- Staffing Model: 4 MDs (7a-7p), 1 APP (7a-7p), 1 App (1p-1a), 1 MD (7p-7a).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on May 1.