Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dayton) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 1 in 30.m.
- Competitive salary - Mgma median salary range.
- State-of-the-art operating rooms including new Stryker System 6 equipment.
- CME opportunities.
- Progressive 300-bed hospital, with a level II trauma center.
- Earning potential up to $300K+ with base and incentives.
- Multiple practice opportunities in city and rural settings.
- Sign On Bonus and/or Student loan assistance.
- Community Life/Activities.
- Relocation Assistance.
- A "Maker" community, inventing, building and turning ideas into reality.
- 240 hours total time off.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Enjoy our parks and recreational facilities year-round, as well as the many activities and programs designed to serve community interests.
- Low cost of living, unlimited real estate options and easy access to airports, malls, five universities and two hours or less to five different Metropolitan areas, makes this an excellent opportunity now and in the future.
- This opportunity provides three things that all providers are looking for: stability, support, and quality of life.
- Flexible scheduling with generous time off for work/life balance - traditional practice or 3 (12) hr shifts.
- In response to the continued desire for beautiful parks and high-level recreation programs for both the youth and the adults.
- Nearly 200 dining options, more than 70 unique shops, and a variety of distinctive events throughout the year.
- Fantastic public and private schools.
- 8:00 AM phone only).
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.