Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dayton) is for an outpatient clinic.
- CME opportunities.
- Flexible scheduling with generous time off for work/life balance - traditional practice or 3 (12) hr shifts.
- 240 hours total time off.
- Sign On Bonus and/or Student loan assistance.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- This opportunity provides three things that all providers are looking for: stability, support, and quality of life.
- A "Maker" community, inventing, building and turning ideas into reality.
- Enjoy our parks and recreational facilities year-round, as well as the many activities and programs designed to serve community interests.
- Progressive 300-bed hospital, with a level II trauma center.
- Fantastic public and private schools.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- State-of-the-art operating rooms including new Stryker System 6 equipment.
- Nearly 200 dining options, more than 70 unique shops, and a variety of distinctive events throughout the year.
- 8:00 AM phone only).
- Low cost of living, unlimited real estate options and easy access to airports, malls, five universities and two hours or less to five different Metropolitan areas, makes this an excellent opportunity now and in the future.
- In response to the continued desire for beautiful parks and high-level recreation programs for both the youth and the adults.
- Multiple practice opportunities in city and rural settings.
- Competitive salary - Mgma median salary range.
- Relocation Assistance.
- 1 in 30.m.
- Earning potential up to $300K+ with base and incentives.
- Community Life/Activities.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.