Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dayton) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Low cost of living, unlimited real estate options and easy access to airports, malls, five universities and two hours or less to five different Metropolitan areas, makes this an excellent opportunity now and in the future.
- 8:00 AM phone only).
- Fantastic public and private schools.
- Community Life/Activities.
- Competitive salary - Mgma median salary range.
- Enjoy our parks and recreational facilities year-round, as well as the many activities and programs designed to serve community interests.
- 1 in 30.m.
- A "Maker" community, inventing, building and turning ideas into reality.
- Nearly 200 dining options, more than 70 unique shops, and a variety of distinctive events throughout the year.
- CME opportunities.
- This opportunity provides three things that all providers are looking for: stability, support, and quality of life.
- Progressive 300-bed hospital, with a level II trauma center.
- Multiple practice opportunities in city and rural settings.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- Earning potential up to $300K+ with base and incentives.
- Relocation Assistance.
- In response to the continued desire for beautiful parks and high-level recreation programs for both the youth and the adults.
- Sign On Bonus and/or Student loan assistance.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- 240 hours total time off.
- State-of-the-art operating rooms including new Stryker System 6 equipment.
- Flexible scheduling with generous time off for work/life balance - traditional practice or 3 (12) hr shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Honor Medical Staffing.