Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dayton) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Fantastic public and private schools.
- Enjoy our parks and recreational facilities year-round, as well as the many activities and programs designed to serve community interests.
- 240 hours total time off.
- Progressive 300-bed hospital, with a level II trauma center.
- A "Maker" community, inventing, building and turning ideas into reality.
- 1 in 30.m.
- State-of-the-art operating rooms including new Stryker System 6 equipment.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- Flexible scheduling with generous time off for work/life balance - traditional practice or 3 (12) hr shifts.
- Short- and long-term disability.
- This opportunity provides three things that all providers are looking for: stability, support, and quality of life.
- Nearly 200 dining options, more than 70 unique shops, and a variety of distinctive events throughout the year.
- Competitive salary - Mgma median salary range.
- In response to the continued desire for beautiful parks and high-level recreation programs for both the youth and the adults.
- Sign On Bonus and/or Student loan assistance.
- CME opportunities.
- 8:00 AM phone only).
- Low cost of living, unlimited real estate options and easy access to airports, malls, five universities and two hours or less to five different Metropolitan areas, makes this an excellent opportunity now and in the future.
- Community Life/Activities.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Multiple practice opportunities in city and rural settings.
- Earning potential up to $300K+ with base and incentives.
This perm job from Honor Medical Staffing was last open on Mar 18.