Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · February 18, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive pay with stipend and opportunity for bonus.
- Qualifications include active and current skills, a current Ohio license, a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives.
- TeamHealth seeks an Orthopedic Surgeon (MD or DO) to lead our established Orthopedic Surgery program at Genesis Healthcare in Zanesville, OH.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- Full-time entails providing ten 24-hour shifts per month providing for an excellent work/life balance!
- Leadership opportunity.
- Ideal candidates will be board-certified, able to demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering professional growth through CME and training provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Relocation not required.
- Work among an established team of professionals!
- Flexible scheduling.
- And a successful track record.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.