Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Sunday · December 15, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive pay with stipend and opportunity for bonus.
- TeamHealth seeks an Orthopedic Surgeon (MD or DO) to lead our established Orthopedic Surgery program at Genesis Healthcare in Zanesville, OH.
- Ideal candidates will be board-certified, able to demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Relocation not required.
- And a successful track record.
- Full-time entails providing ten 24-hour shifts per month providing for an excellent work/life balance!
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering professional growth through CME and training provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Leadership opportunity.
- Qualifications include active and current skills, a current Ohio license, a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives.
- Work among an established team of professionals!
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago