Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Zanesville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive pay with stipend and opportunity for bonus.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Flexible scheduling.
- And a successful track record.
- Ideal candidates will be board-certified, able to demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Leadership opportunity.
- TeamHealth seeks an Orthopedic Surgeon (MD or DO) to lead our established Orthopedic Surgery program at Genesis Healthcare in Zanesville, OH.
- Work among an established team of professionals!
- Qualifications include active and current skills, a current Ohio license, a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives.
- Relocation not required.
- Full-time entails providing ten 24-hour shifts per month providing for an excellent work/life balance!
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering professional growth through CME and training provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.