Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Ohio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily workload of 16-18 patients per physician.
- Facility Type: Health System Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Please reply with a current CV or.
- No license,.
- Length Of Assignment: Permanent Placement.
- Location: Come practice inpatient medicine among one of the nation's Largest Health Systems surrounded by a strong Midwest Community in Ohio.
- Alliance is a Nationally recognized, full service physician staffing agency.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Internal or Family Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Admitting patients.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- Full employment benefits included but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, relocation assistance, retirement plan and more.
- Thank you and.
- Let us advocate for your perfect job!
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.