Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · May 30, 2020
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Although not nearly as big as NYC, Los Angeles or Chicago, this city is jam-packed with things to do for visitors of all ages and interests.
- Specialty Needed: CC/Pulm.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Location: Ohio.
- Foodies, adventure-seekers, nature-lovers, sports fanatics and history buffs alike will find plenty of things to enjoy.
- Length Of Assignment: 3+ months.
- And when you get hungry, make sure to stop by the historic West Side Market for some international grub - the baked goods come highly recommended.
- If you're looking to escape the heat or snow, you definitely do not want to miss the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum or the Museum of Art, both local and visitor favorites.
- Must BE Boarded.
- If you're planning to visit in the warmer months, consider spending a few days exploring the Botanical Garden, Metroparks and the Zoo for some outdoor fun.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Jul 16.