Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · April 24, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no hospital.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Leadership development training.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
- ChenMed is excited to partner with OhioHealth to open three new primary care clinics next year that will serve low- to moderate-income seniors in Columbus.
- Small patient panel size (400 patients) allowing for frequent office visits to build deeper relationships and impact on health outcomes.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
- The announcement has attracted media coverage in the Columbus area and nationally.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- CME allowance.
- Columbus Ohio Dispatch.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
- Columbus Business Journal.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- Practice Profile.
- We are hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our growing team.
- ChenMed and OhioHealth Launching New Primary Care Clinics.
- Health Leaders.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.