Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
- Practice Profile.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- Small patient panel size (400 patients) allowing for frequent office visits to build deeper relationships and impact on health outcomes.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- Health Leaders.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no hospital.
- Columbus Ohio Dispatch.
- Leadership development training.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- CME allowance.
- ChenMed and OhioHealth Launching New Primary Care Clinics.
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- We are hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our growing team.
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- ChenMed is excited to partner with OhioHealth to open three new primary care clinics next year that will serve low- to moderate-income seniors in Columbus.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- Columbus Business Journal.
- The announcement has attracted media coverage in the Columbus area and nationally.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.