Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Transitional care team that includes full scope of in-house consulting specialists.
- Columbus Business Journal.
- We are hiring highly qualified Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our growing team.
- The announcement has attracted media coverage in the Columbus area and nationally.
- Leadership development training.
- Unique, hands-on, three-week orientation program.
- On-site lab and prescription dispensary.
- Patient concierge services including transportation to and from appointments, prescription delivery, holistic health services including acupuncture, yoga and tai chi and nutrition seminars.
- ChenMed is excited to partner with OhioHealth to open three new primary care clinics next year that will serve low- to moderate-income seniors in Columbus.
- Partnership opportunity after one year of practice.
- ChenMed and OhioHealth Launching New Primary Care Clinics.
- CME allowance.
- Practice Profile.
- Small patient panel size (400 patients) allowing for frequent office visits to build deeper relationships and impact on health outcomes.
- Our Physicians Enjoy.
- If you're looking for a change for the better, where you can start on a path to make a difference for patients and yourself, then we may be the right place for you.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Health Leaders.
- PCPs serve as the quarterbacks or general managers for total patient care.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no hospital.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Primary care practice model assuming full risk and accountability for patient outcomes.
- Care team including dedicated nurses and cases management social workers that support physicians, so they can remain at the center of patient care.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement package.
- Columbus Ohio Dispatch.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.