Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lima) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The community of Lima, Ohio offers Midwest living (excellent public and private schools, low cost of living, minimal traffic, convenient affordable living options) near large urban hubs for quick access to metropolitan experiences and air transportation.
- Full employment benefits include, but are not limited to: health and malpractice insurance with tail coverage, paid vacation and CME time, relocation assistance, 403b with hospital matching and more.
- Develop your ideal practice balance in an environment that offers a broad inpatient and outpatient experience to suit your career aspirations.
- This includes a variety of generous relocation and loan forgiveness options.
- No OB.
- Family Practice.
- Mercy Health - St. Rita's Mercy Health - St. Rita's.
- Newer practices committed to the same quality of care.
- Join a team of exceptional Family Medicine providers and enjoy and excellent work life balance.
- Employed by a progressive 424 Bed Hospital.
- New offices with cutting-edge technology including EMR (Epic).
- Most practices have achieved a Level 3 accreditation for Patient Centered Medical Home (Pcmh).
- We are the largest health system and the fourth largest employer in Ohio, and one of the largest non-profit healthcare ministries in the United States.
- Corporate Recruitment & Business Development Corporate Recruitment & Business Development.
- Chris Jones Traci Cox.
- Outstanding sub-specialty support including 24/7 Hospitalist program.
- Excellent quality of life with a.
- Mercy Health is a mission-driven organization committed to making every patient's life better - mind, body, and spirit.
- Mercy Health - St. Rita's Medical Center is seeking a board certified/board eligible family physician who is interested in experiencing all four seasons in a welcoming Midwest city surrounded by charming rural communities.
- Employed Family Medicine Opportunity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lima, OH.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago