Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Student stipend available for OhioHeath family/internal medicine residents.
- Average 20 patients a day with Midlevel support.
- 37 days PTO/CME - Full hospital benefits.
- Please Reference: FP/IM 4786.
- 3, 4, or 5-day work week.
- Live near or in Columbus or Cleveland.
- Ohio's Urban Top 20 School Districts - focused on research-based curriculum and career technical education programs with a Spanish Immersion School.
- Easy access to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport or Columbus International Airport.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Base salary with wRVUs, production/quality incentive, student loan repayment, and sign on.
- Established clinic - full patient panel.
- Family/Internal Medicine 100% Outpatient Position.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.