Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign on and relocation offered.
- Compensation package includes market competitive salary, wRVU production, annual quality bonus.
- Newly built office building with onsite lab, x-ray, specialty clinics.
- Under 30 minutes to Dayton, 1 hour to Columbus, 1 hours to Cincinnati.
- 1 Community in Ohio.
- Active onboarding, with built in ramp up period.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- All clinic sites are Certified Patient Centered Medical Homes.
- Low cost of living with newly built, custom housing and Top- Rated Public and Private Schools.
- Not-for-profit, quality focused health system ranked as a Watson Health Top 100 Hospitals and Truven Top 15 Health System.
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(k) and 403(b), 31 days PTO, 5 Days CME, malpractice, etc.
- Country Club with stunning Golf Course, Concert Arena, Local Farmers Markets, Renowned Annual Strawberry Festival, Restaurants, Breweries, etc.
- Non-for-profit Health System qualifies for Pslf Program.
- Immediate access to 3 International Airports.
- Voted 2018's.
- Epic EMR.
- Discover this Centrally Located, Close-Knit Community with a Booming Economy.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.