Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 1 Community in Ohio.
- Voted 2018's.
- Country Club with stunning Golf Course, Concert Arena, Local Farmers Markets, Renowned Annual Strawberry Festival, Restaurants, Breweries, etc.
- Low cost of living with newly built, custom housing and Top- Rated Public and Private Schools.
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(k) and 403(b), 31 days PTO, 5 Days CME, malpractice, etc.
- Non-for-profit Health System qualifies for Pslf Program.
- Newly built office building with onsite lab, x-ray, specialty clinics.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Not-for-profit, quality focused health system ranked as a Watson Health Top 100 Hospitals and Truven Top 15 Health System.
- Sign on and relocation offered.
- All clinic sites are Certified Patient Centered Medical Homes.
- Epic EMR.
- Immediate access to 3 International Airports.
- Under 30 minutes to Dayton, 1 hour to Columbus, 1 hours to Cincinnati.
- Discover this Centrally Located, Close-Knit Community with a Booming Economy.
- Compensation package includes market competitive salary, wRVU production, annual quality bonus.
- Active onboarding, with built in ramp up period.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago