Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Not-for-profit, quality focused health system ranked as a Watson Health Top 100 Hospitals and Truven Top 15 Health System.
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(k) and 403(b), 31 days PTO, 5 Days CME, malpractice, etc.
- Active onboarding, with built in ramp up period.
- Under 30 minutes to Dayton, 1 hour to Columbus, 1 hours to Cincinnati.
- Immediate access to 3 International Airports.
- Epic EMR.
- Compensation package includes market competitive salary, wRVU production, annual quality bonus.
- All clinic sites are Certified Patient Centered Medical Homes.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Voted 2018's.
- Newly built office building with onsite lab, x-ray, specialty clinics.
- Non-for-profit Health System qualifies for Pslf Program.
- Discover this Centrally Located, Close-Knit Community with a Booming Economy.
- Country Club with stunning Golf Course, Concert Arena, Local Farmers Markets, Renowned Annual Strawberry Festival, Restaurants, Breweries, etc.
- Sign on and relocation offered.
- Low cost of living with newly built, custom housing and Top- Rated Public and Private Schools.
- 1 Community in Ohio.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.