Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Not-for-profit, quality focused health system ranked as a Watson Health Top 100 Hospitals and Truven Top 15 Health System.
- Sign on and relocation offered.
- Non-for-profit Health System qualifies for Pslf Program.
- International airport.
- Epic EMR.
- All clinic sites are Certified Patient Centered Medical Homes.
- Newly built office building with onsite lab, x-ray, specialty clinics.
- Active onboarding, with built in ramp up period.
- Forbes Magazine ranked Cincinnati as a Top 10 Best Place to living in United States based on affordability, education, and a low crime rate.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(k) and 403(b), 31 days PTO, 5 Days CME, malpractice, etc.
- Compensation package includes market competitive salary, wRVU production, annual quality bonus.
- Area has 20 + residency programs from primary care to surgical specialties.
- This booming Ohio metro offers everything from world class arts and cultural experiences, to excellent dining and shopping, to collegiate and professional sports.
- Hub for education with 31 area high schools recognized as Top High Schools in the United States, and 7 colleges and universities offering a wide array of graduate programs.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago