Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(k) and 403(b), 31 days PTO, 5 Days CME, malpractice, etc.
- Newly built office building with onsite lab, x-ray, specialty clinics.
- International airport.
- Hub for education with 31 area high schools recognized as Top High Schools in the United States, and 7 colleges and universities offering a wide array of graduate programs.
- Not-for-profit, quality focused health system ranked as a Watson Health Top 100 Hospitals and Truven Top 15 Health System.
- All clinic sites are Certified Patient Centered Medical Homes.
- Active onboarding, with built in ramp up period.
- This booming Ohio metro offers everything from world class arts and cultural experiences, to excellent dining and shopping, to collegiate and professional sports.
- Compensation package includes market competitive salary, wRVU production, annual quality bonus.
- Non-for-profit Health System qualifies for Pslf Program.
- Sign on and relocation offered.
- Area has 20 + residency programs from primary care to surgical specialties.
- Forbes Magazine ranked Cincinnati as a Top 10 Best Place to living in United States based on affordability, education, and a low crime rate.
- Epic EMR.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.