Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hours: Monday to Friday.
- Rate: $105 an hour.
- AHA BLS.
- Medstaff is looking for a Family Practice Physician with any active state license for a locum tenens opening in Dayton, Ohio.
- Benefits: Travel, housing and medical malpractice included.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Allows any unrestricted United States Medical License.
- Credentials: Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- The position is 100% outpatient, and pays $l, housing and medical malpractice are included.
- Seeing 2 to 3 patients per hour.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Active DEA.
- Opening: Family Practice Physician.
- Daytime hours.
- Facility: Outpatient clinic.
- Acls certification.
- Length: 6 to 8 months with possible annual extensions.
- Please reach out.
- Location: Dayton, Ohio.
- Outpatient only.
This locum tenen job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.