Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification.
- Please reach out.
- Medstaff is looking for a Family Practice Physician with any active state license for a locum tenens opening in Dayton, Ohio.
- The position is 100% outpatient, and pays $l, housing and medical malpractice are included.
- Daytime hours.
- Seeing 2 to 3 patients per hour.
- Rate: $105 an hour.
- Hours: Monday to Friday.
- Benefits: Travel, housing and medical malpractice included.
- AHA BLS.
- Outpatient only.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Start Date: Asap.
- Location: Dayton, Ohio.
- Length: 6 to 8 months with possible annual extensions.
- Facility: Outpatient clinic.
- Opening: Family Practice Physician.
- Allows any unrestricted United States Medical License.
- Credentials: Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Active DEA.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago