Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Rate: $105 an hour.
- Outpatient only.
- Active DEA.
- Seeing 2 to 3 patients per hour.
- Start Date: Asap.
- The position is 100% outpatient, and pays $l, housing and medical malpractice are included.
- Opening: Family Practice Physician.
- Credentials: Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine.
- Benefits: Travel, housing and medical malpractice included.
- Please reach out.
- Location: Dayton, Ohio.
- Allows any unrestricted United States Medical License.
- Hours: Monday to Friday.
- Acls certification.
- Medstaff is looking for a Family Practice Physician with any active state license for a locum tenens opening in Dayton, Ohio.
- Facility: Outpatient clinic.
- Daytime hours.
- Length: 6 to 8 months with possible annual extensions.
- AHA BLS.
This locum tenen job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.