Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New state-of-the-art facilities with supportive staff.
- This rapidly growing area between Cincinnati and Dayton offers top rated public schools and a variety of excellent private school options.
- Competitive Compensation including sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement and potential for student loan repayment.
- Fully integrated EMR system (Epic).
- Easy access to two international airports for ease of travel.
- The local housing options offer something for eveyone.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Specialty time-share providers on site.
- The largest in Southwest Ohio.
- It is home to several universities, robust art programs including ballet, Broadway theater and museums, professional athletic teams, abundant gold courses, family-friendly attractions and a variety of top notch shopping and dining experiences.
- This is a great opportunity to join a growth oriented, patient focused health care system.
- High quality health, dental and vision insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Middletown, OH.
- Generous CME paid time off/allowance.
- Outpatient only.
- Premier Health is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care services in northern Cincinnati, Ohio (Liberty Township, Monroe, Middletown, Trenton).
- Expansive referral network.
- Located less than 30 minutes from Cincinnati.
- Retirement options including a company sponsored pension.
- Flexible clinic hours and.
- Enjoy a bustling downtown loft, a spacious country property, or a charming neighborhood in the suburbs.
- Imaging and lab services on site.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.