Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Imaging and lab services on site.
- Enjoy a bustling downtown loft, a spacious country property, or a charming neighborhood in the suburbs.
- Easy access to two international airports for ease of travel.
- The largest in Southwest Ohio.
- Flexible clinic hours and.
- Outpatient only.
- Premier Health is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care services in northern Cincinnati, Ohio (Liberty Township, Monroe, Middletown, Trenton).
- Competitive Compensation including sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement and potential for student loan repayment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Middletown, OH.
- This is a great opportunity to join a growth oriented, patient focused health care system.
- Located less than 30 minutes from Cincinnati.
- Retirement options including a company sponsored pension.
- Specialty time-share providers on site.
- High quality health, dental and vision insurance.
- Expansive referral network.
- This rapidly growing area between Cincinnati and Dayton offers top rated public schools and a variety of excellent private school options.
- Generous CME paid time off/allowance.
- The local housing options offer something for eveyone.
- It is home to several universities, robust art programs including ballet, Broadway theater and museums, professional athletic teams, abundant gold courses, family-friendly attractions and a variety of top notch shopping and dining experiences.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Fully integrated EMR system (Epic).
- New state-of-the-art facilities with supportive staff.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago