Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Easy access to two international airports for ease of travel.
- Fully integrated EMR system (Epic).
- Imaging and lab services on site.
- Outpatient only.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Middletown, OH.
- Enjoy a bustling downtown loft, a spacious country property, or a charming neighborhood in the suburbs.
- Located less than 30 minutes from Cincinnati.
- High quality health, dental and vision insurance.
- Generous CME paid time off/allowance.
- Competitive Compensation including sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement and potential for student loan repayment.
- The local housing options offer something for eveyone.
- Expansive referral network.
- This is a great opportunity to join a growth oriented, patient focused health care system.
- New state-of-the-art facilities with supportive staff.
- Flexible clinic hours and.
- Retirement options including a company sponsored pension.
- It is home to several universities, robust art programs including ballet, Broadway theater and museums, professional athletic teams, abundant gold courses, family-friendly attractions and a variety of top notch shopping and dining experiences.
- The largest in Southwest Ohio.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Specialty time-share providers on site.
- This rapidly growing area between Cincinnati and Dayton offers top rated public schools and a variety of excellent private school options.
- Premier Health is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care services in northern Cincinnati, Ohio (Liberty Township, Monroe, Middletown, Trenton).
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.