Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Middletown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient only.
- The largest in Southwest Ohio.
- Easy access to two international airports for ease of travel.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Middletown, OH.
- Fully integrated EMR system (Epic).
- Premier Health is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care services in northern Cincinnati, Ohio (Liberty Township, Monroe, Middletown, Trenton).
- New state-of-the-art facilities with supportive staff.
- This is a great opportunity to join a growth oriented, patient focused health care system.
- Expansive referral network.
- High quality health, dental and vision insurance.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Located less than 30 minutes from Cincinnati.
- Enjoy a bustling downtown loft, a spacious country property, or a charming neighborhood in the suburbs.
- Specialty time-share providers on site.
- Imaging and lab services on site.
- Flexible clinic hours and.
- The local housing options offer something for eveyone.
- It is home to several universities, robust art programs including ballet, Broadway theater and museums, professional athletic teams, abundant gold courses, family-friendly attractions and a variety of top notch shopping and dining experiences.
- Retirement options including a company sponsored pension.
- This rapidly growing area between Cincinnati and Dayton offers top rated public schools and a variety of excellent private school options.
- Generous CME paid time off/allowance.
- Competitive Compensation including sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement and potential for student loan repayment.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.