Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Circleville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- The Adena Health Center - Circleville also offers walk-in radiology and laboratory services.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Circleville, OH.
- The practice is located in Circleville, Ohio.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Reimbursement of moving expenses.
- Adena Family Practice Health Center-Circleville.
- We work as a team to offer our patients the best care possible.
- Pension Plan.
- Four weeks of vacation.
- Two weeks of CME ($3,500).
- Generous Guarantee of $240,000 with additional monies for productivity.
- This is an employed position.
- Outpatient CallCoverage is shared equally and is Three days per month.
- Plus additional benefits!
- Our Health Center is primary care based, with a variety of specialty physicians that coordinate patient care with our primary care providers.
- Providers see between 28-25 patients per day and work 4 Days Per week.
- Student loan assistance up to $200,000.
- Adena Health Center - Circleville offers the community access to caring and experienced physicians and staff.
- Adena Health System is seeking a Family Practice Physician to join a growing practice of three providers.
- 20,000 Signing bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.