Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Circleville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Circleville, OH.
- Pension Plan.
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Adena Family Practice Health Center-Circleville.
- Reimbursement of moving expenses.
- Four weeks of vacation.
- The practice is located in Circleville, Ohio.
- Providers see between 28-25 patients per day and work 4 Days Per week.
- Adena Health Center - Circleville offers the community access to caring and experienced physicians and staff.
- Plus additional benefits!
- Student loan assistance up to $200,000.
- Two weeks of CME ($3,500).
- Outpatient CallCoverage is shared equally and is Three days per month.
- Generous Guarantee of $240,000 with additional monies for productivity.
- The Adena Health Center - Circleville also offers walk-in radiology and laboratory services.
- We work as a team to offer our patients the best care possible.
- Our Health Center is primary care based, with a variety of specialty physicians that coordinate patient care with our primary care providers.
- This is an employed position.
- Adena Health System is seeking a Family Practice Physician to join a growing practice of three providers.
- 20,000 Signing bonus.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.