Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · March 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Circleville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The practice is located in Circleville, Ohio.
- We work as a team to offer our patients the best care possible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Circleville, OH.
- Reimbursement of moving expenses.
- Providers see between 28-25 patients per day and work 4 Days Per week.
- Generous Guarantee of $240,000 with additional monies for productivity.
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Adena Family Practice Health Center-Circleville.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Two weeks of CME ($3,500).
- Our Health Center is primary care based, with a variety of specialty physicians that coordinate patient care with our primary care providers.
- Adena Health System is seeking a Family Practice Physician to join a growing practice of three providers.
- 20,000 Signing bonus.
- Outpatient CallCoverage is shared equally and is Three days per month.
- This is an employed position.
- Four weeks of vacation.
- Student loan assistance up to $200,000.
- Adena Health Center - Circleville offers the community access to caring and experienced physicians and staff.
- Pension Plan.
- Plus additional benefits!
- The Adena Health Center - Circleville also offers walk-in radiology and laboratory services.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.