Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Circleville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Plus additional benefits!
- Two weeks of CME ($3,500).
- Adena Health System is seeking a Family Practice Physician to join a growing practice of three providers.
- 20,000 Signing bonus.
- Reimbursement of moving expenses.
- Providers see between 28-25 patients per day and work 4 Days Per week.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Our Health Center is primary care based, with a variety of specialty physicians that coordinate patient care with our primary care providers.
- Pension Plan.
- This is an employed position.
- The Adena Health Center - Circleville also offers walk-in radiology and laboratory services.
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Four weeks of vacation.
- Adena Health Center - Circleville offers the community access to caring and experienced physicians and staff.
- The practice is located in Circleville, Ohio.
- Generous Guarantee of $240,000 with additional monies for productivity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Circleville, OH.
- Outpatient CallCoverage is shared equally and is Three days per month.
- Adena Family Practice Health Center-Circleville.
- Student loan assistance up to $200,000.
- We work as a team to offer our patients the best care possible.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 13.