Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Circleville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providers see between 28-25 patients per day and work 4 Days Per week.
- 20,000 Signing bonus.
- Adena Health System is seeking a Family Practice Physician to join a growing practice of three providers.
- Adena Health Center - Circleville offers the community access to caring and experienced physicians and staff.
- The Adena Health Center - Circleville also offers walk-in radiology and laboratory services.
- Adena Family Practice Health Center-Circleville.
- We work as a team to offer our patients the best care possible.
- The practice is located in Circleville, Ohio.
- Plus additional benefits!
- Reimbursement of moving expenses.
- Our Health Center is primary care based, with a variety of specialty physicians that coordinate patient care with our primary care providers.
- Health, vision and dental insurance for you and your family.
- Four weeks of vacation.
- This is an employed position.
- Student loan assistance up to $200,000.
- Outpatient CallCoverage is shared equally and is Three days per month.
- Generous Guarantee of $240,000 with additional monies for productivity.
- Pension Plan.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Circleville, OH.
- Two weeks of CME ($3,500).
- Malpractice insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago