Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
- Inclusive of two off-site Level II Pcmh certifiable Family Medicine Centers.
- At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians - we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations.
- OhioHealth Grant Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio, is hiring a Family Medicine Faculty Physician to join a nationally recognized Family Medicine Residency Program clinically-focused in a growing, urban area.
- We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
- We value the expertise of our strong physician network.
- Hired physician will be fully integrated into the structure and leadership of OhioHealth Grant Medical Center.
- Our Opportunity.
- We Want to Talk About Your Future.
- We Never Stop Learning.
- " And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
- Today's complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality.
- It's one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey's hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
- We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
- We know growth isn't limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
- Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future.
- Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability.
- You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For.
- One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advance practice providers and associates.
- We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago