Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Opportunity.
- It's one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey's hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
- OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program is hiring an Associate/Assistant Program Director Family Medicine to join its growing program.
- A well-respected and competitive community program.
- We know growth isn't limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians.
- Provides in-depth training in an interdisciplinary environment.
- " And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
- Today's complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality.
- We value the expertise of our strong physician network.
- We Want to Talk About Your Future.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- Opportunity to work with community programs such as Wellness on Wheels.
- We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
- You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For.
- We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them.
- Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future.
- The Ideal candidate will have interest in obstetrics.
- We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
- We Never Stop Learning.
- At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians - we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations.
- One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advance practice providers and associates.
- OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
- Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.