Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 18, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Athens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability.
- OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
- OhioHealth Physician Group Heritage College - Primary Care is hiring multiple Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine Physicians.
- The hired physicians will join a well-established team dedicated to providing the residents of southeast Ohio with advanced, compassionate care close to home.
- Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future.
- One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advance practice providers and associates.
- At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians - we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations.
- We value the expertise of our strong physician network.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- Today's complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality.
- " And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
- We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them.
- We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
- Employed positions in growing areas.
- We Want to Talk About Your Future.
- Ideal candidate will have prior outpatient primary care/urgent care experience, EMR experience, and a strong desire to teach and mentor physicians.
- Our Opportunity.
- It's one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey's hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
- We know growth isn't limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians.
- You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Fully integrated EMR system (Epic).
- We Never Stop Learning.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Athens, OH.
- We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 23.