Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Athens) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- OhioHealth Physician Group Heritage College - Primary Care is hiring multiple Family Medicine and/or Internal Medicine Physicians.
- Enjoy the stability of employment along with highly competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, relocation assistance, and student loan reimbursement.
- Medical malpractice insurance.
- " And you can collaborate with MD Anderson Cancer Network-certified physicians, use telemedicine to seek the real-time advice of experts across the system, be a part of our state-of-the-art Neuroscience facility, Level 1 Trauma Center or Primary Stroke Center, or find your fit in any of our ambulatory or specialized care sites across the central region of the state.
- Columbus is one of the top locations in the country for young professionals, with a mix of big-city amenities and small-town affordability.
- One of the ways we achieve that kind of partnership is through the OhioHealth Physician Group (OPG), a medical group of OhioHealth physicians, advance practice providers and associates.
- At OhioHealth, we want to do more than support the careers of our physicians - we want to grow their talents and help them reach their highest aspirations.
- We Never Stop Learning.
- Fully integrated EMR system (Epic).
- We value the expertise of our strong physician network.
- The hired physicians will join a well-established team dedicated to providing the residents of southeast Ohio with advanced, compassionate care close to home.
- Our Opportunity.
- OhioHealth offers a wide range of professional experiences in communities throughout central and southeast Ohio, giving you the opportunity to find the perfect fit for your family and your career.
- It's one of the reasons why we are regularly ranked in the top 10 percent of Press Ganey's hospital experience survey, which measures physician engagement and satisfaction.
- Employed positions in growing areas.
- We have Clinical Guidance Councils, a Physician Diversity Workforce Group, and the OhioHealth Physicians Leadership Institute to help you help you lead, grow and innovate in all facets of your career.
- Partnering for Healthcare Excellence Today and in the Future.
- You can contribute to a culture that has repeatedly made OhioHealth one of the Fortune "100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Today's complex healthcare environment requires physicians and hospitals to work together to achieve excellence in clinical quality, patient safety and service quality.
- We Want to Talk About Your Future.
- We see your education not as an expense, but as a strategic investment in the health system.
- Ideal candidate will have prior outpatient primary care/urgent care experience, EMR experience, and a strong desire to teach and mentor physicians.
- We know growth isn't limited to just education, so we rely on the voices and leadership of our physicians.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Athens, OH.
- We seek out your ideas for improving the patient experience and implement them.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago