Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · May 22, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Community-based hospital is seeking a Family Medicine physician to replace retiring physician with well-established volume in highly regarded practice.
- Ideally looking for someone who embraces change and wants to continue making a positive impact in the community.
- Well-Maintained, Quaint Community with Charming Midwest Roots.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Hometown atmosphere offering a low cost of living and state-of-the-art medical and recreational facilities.
- Opportunity to take over busy practice and hit the ground running.
- Viewed as a safe town with a quality school system and a great place to raise a family with unique social and cultural awareness - making it a special place.
- Fun things to do include: bike tours, hunting, fishing, birding, canoeing, kayaking, tennis and other sports, demolition derby, drive-in movies, as well as visiting the local museums, rodeo, children's garden and butterfly house, art centers, and various parks.
- Full benefits package to include health, dental, vision, CME, PTO, retirement, 401k, life insurance and more.
- Join a team of 3 hospital-employed physicians along with excellent NP support staff.
- Centrally located within a 350-mile radius of the Great Lakes, Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, St. Louis and Louisville for quick weekend trips.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Must be BE/BC FM Physician - will also accept 2019 candidates.
- Easy access to Lima, OH and Fort Wayne, IN as well as Dayton and Toledo, OH.
- Competitive compensation with production RVU bonus plus relocation paid in full, sign-on bonus or loan repayment options.
- Traditional outpatient practice setting with flexible schedule and optimal work/life balance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.