Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hometown atmosphere offering a low cost of living and state-of-the-art medical and recreational facilities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Easy access to Lima, OH and Fort Wayne, IN as well as Dayton and Toledo, OH.
- Competitive compensation with production RVU bonus plus relocation paid in full, sign-on bonus or loan repayment options.
- Fun things to do include: bike tours, hunting, fishing, birding, canoeing, kayaking, tennis and other sports, demolition derby, drive-in movies, as well as visiting the local museums, rodeo, children's garden and butterfly house, art centers, and various parks.
- Ideally looking for someone who embraces change and wants to continue making a positive impact in the community.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Must be BE/BC FM Physician - will also accept 2019 candidates.
- Community-based hospital is seeking a Family Medicine physician to replace retiring physician with well-established volume in highly regarded practice.
- Well-Maintained, Quaint Community with Charming Midwest Roots.
- Join a team of 3 hospital-employed physicians along with excellent NP support staff.
- Centrally located within a 350-mile radius of the Great Lakes, Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, St. Louis and Louisville for quick weekend trips.
- Traditional outpatient practice setting with flexible schedule and optimal work/life balance.
- Full benefits package to include health, dental, vision, CME, PTO, retirement, 401k, life insurance and more.
- Opportunity to take over busy practice and hit the ground running.
- Viewed as a safe town with a quality school system and a great place to raise a family with unique social and cultural awareness - making it a special place.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago