Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full benefits package to include health, dental, vision, CME, PTO, retirement, 401k, life insurance and more.
- Well-Maintained, Quaint Community with Charming Midwest Roots.
- Fun things to do include: bike tours, hunting, fishing, birding, canoeing, kayaking, tennis and other sports, demolition derby, drive-in movies, as well as visiting the local museums, rodeo, children's garden and butterfly house, art centers, and various parks.
- Centrally located within a 350-mile radius of the Great Lakes, Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, Columbus, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, St. Louis and Louisville for quick weekend trips.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Hometown atmosphere offering a low cost of living and state-of-the-art medical and recreational facilities.
- Traditional outpatient practice setting with flexible schedule and optimal work/life balance.
- Easy access to Lima, OH and Fort Wayne, IN as well as Dayton and Toledo, OH.
- Ideally looking for someone who embraces change and wants to continue making a positive impact in the community.
- Competitive compensation with production RVU bonus plus relocation paid in full, sign-on bonus or loan repayment options.
- Opportunity to take over busy practice and hit the ground running.
- Join a team of 3 hospital-employed physicians along with excellent NP support staff.
- Community-based hospital is seeking a Family Medicine physician to replace retiring physician with well-established volume in highly regarded practice.
- Outpatient clinic.
- Must be BE/BC FM Physician - will also accept 2019 candidates.
- Viewed as a safe town with a quality school system and a great place to raise a family with unique social and cultural awareness - making it a special place.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 23.