Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Productivity & shift bonus opportunity.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- Paid cell phone service with Verizon with phone provided.
- Recognized as a "Best Places to Work" by Columbus Business First.
- With a specialized focus on process improvement and high quality clinical care, MedOne has become the market leader in Hospital Medicine innovation in Central Ohio.
- Benefit Summary.
- Flexible scheduling with a high focus on work life balance.
- We are looking for a dynmaic Physician who has knowledge of the post-acute space.
- Matched 401K plan with no vesting period.
- Physicians chart and bill with MedOne's own EMR.
- We serve over 25 facilities, both skilled nursing and assisted living communities.
- Shareholder opportunity.
- Teamwork, fairness, innovation, and process focus are all important contributors to our culture which is centered around patient and provider experience.
- We have several hospitalist positions available and would love to get you started on your MedOne journey!
- Robust benefit allowance with Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts all available.
- With a population of 2 million, Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States.
- MedOne Hospital Physicians has a large post-acute presence in the Columbus market.
- This may include providing Medical Directorship.
- Currently, our post-acute team has four physicians and nine nurse practioners.
- Malpractice and professional fees provided.
- Highly competitive compensation w/guaranteed minimum.
- Recognized among the highest-rated hospitalist practices in fairness and leadership.
- The capital of Ohio, our city has a diverse economy in fashion, IT, aviation, boutique shopping, historic neighborhoods, art museums, restaurants, education and professional sports teams.
- Home high-speed internet stipend provided.
- Columbus is quickly becoming the place to be in the Midwest with its favorable cost of living and central location!
- In addition to post-acute, MedOne is the largest exclusive Hospital Medicine practice in Central Ohio providing daily services to patients at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital, OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital and post-acute facilities within Franklin and Delaware counties.
- Physician centric culture.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago