Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · December 10, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Home high-speed internet stipend provided.
- Highly competitive compensation w/guaranteed minimum.
- We have several hospitalist positions available and would love to get you started on your MedOne journey!
- Teamwork, fairness, innovation, and process focus are all important contributors to our culture which is centered around patient and provider experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- With a population of 2 million, Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States.
- Recognized as a "Best Places to Work" by Columbus Business First.
- Paid cell phone service with Verizon with phone provided.
- Physicians chart and bill with MedOne's own EMR.
- Recognized among the highest-rated hospitalist practices in fairness and leadership.
- Shareholder opportunity.
- We are looking for a dynmaic Physician who has knowledge of the post-acute space.
- Benefit Summary.
- Productivity & shift bonus opportunity.
- With a specialized focus on process improvement and high quality clinical care, MedOne has become the market leader in Hospital Medicine innovation in Central Ohio.
- This may include providing Medical Directorship.
- Robust benefit allowance with Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts all available.
- Malpractice and professional fees provided.
- In addition to post-acute, MedOne is the largest exclusive Hospital Medicine practice in Central Ohio providing daily services to patients at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital, OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital and post-acute facilities within Franklin and Delaware counties.
- Flexible scheduling with a high focus on work life balance.
- Matched 401K plan with no vesting period.
- MedOne Hospital Physicians has a large post-acute presence in the Columbus market.
- The capital of Ohio, our city has a diverse economy in fashion, IT, aviation, boutique shopping, historic neighborhoods, art museums, restaurants, education and professional sports teams.
- We serve over 25 facilities, both skilled nursing and assisted living communities.
- Columbus is quickly becoming the place to be in the Midwest with its favorable cost of living and central location!
- Physician centric culture.
- Currently, our post-acute team has four physicians and nine nurse practioners.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.