Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · February 23, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This may include providing Medical Directorship.
- Productivity & shift bonus opportunity.
- Paid cell phone service with Verizon with phone provided.
- With a population of 2 million, Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States.
- Currently, our post-acute team has four physicians and nine nurse practioners.
- Flexible scheduling with a high focus on work life balance.
- Physician centric culture.
- Robust benefit allowance with Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts all available.
- Physicians chart and bill with MedOne's own EMR.
- Highly competitive compensation w/guaranteed minimum.
- Malpractice and professional fees provided.
- Recognized as a "Best Places to Work" by Columbus Business First.
- We have several hospitalist positions available and would love to get you started on your MedOne journey!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- We serve over 25 facilities, both skilled nursing and assisted living communities.
- Benefit Summary.
- Recognized among the highest-rated hospitalist practices in fairness and leadership.
- Columbus is quickly becoming the place to be in the Midwest with its favorable cost of living and central location!
- With a specialized focus on process improvement and high quality clinical care, MedOne has become the market leader in Hospital Medicine innovation in Central Ohio.
- In addition to post-acute, MedOne is the largest exclusive Hospital Medicine practice in Central Ohio providing daily services to patients at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital, OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital and post-acute facilities within Franklin and Delaware counties.
- Home high-speed internet stipend provided.
- Teamwork, fairness, innovation, and process focus are all important contributors to our culture which is centered around patient and provider experience.
- Shareholder opportunity.
- MedOne Hospital Physicians has a large post-acute presence in the Columbus market.
- We are looking for a dynmaic Physician who has knowledge of the post-acute space.
- Matched 401K plan with no vesting period.
- The capital of Ohio, our city has a diverse economy in fashion, IT, aviation, boutique shopping, historic neighborhoods, art museums, restaurants, education and professional sports teams.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.