Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have several hospitalist positions available and would love to get you started on your MedOne journey!
- The capital of Ohio, our city has a diverse economy in fashion, IT, aviation, boutique shopping, historic neighborhoods, art museums, restaurants, education and professional sports teams.
- Productivity & shift bonus opportunity.
- This may include providing Medical Directorship.
- Malpractice and professional fees provided.
- Benefit Summary.
- MedOne Hospital Physicians has a large post-acute presence in the Columbus market.
- We are looking for a dynmaic Physician who has knowledge of the post-acute space.
- Flexible scheduling with a high focus on work life balance.
- Columbus is quickly becoming the place to be in the Midwest with its favorable cost of living and central location!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
- Highly competitive compensation w/guaranteed minimum.
- In addition to post-acute, MedOne is the largest exclusive Hospital Medicine practice in Central Ohio providing daily services to patients at Riverside Methodist Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital, OhioHealth Rehabilitation Hospital and post-acute facilities within Franklin and Delaware counties.
- Paid cell phone service with Verizon with phone provided.
- Robust benefit allowance with Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life insurance, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts all available.
- Recognized among the highest-rated hospitalist practices in fairness and leadership.
- With a population of 2 million, Columbus, Ohio is the 15th largest city in the United States.
- Physician centric culture.
- Shareholder opportunity.
- Currently, our post-acute team has four physicians and nine nurse practioners.
- Teamwork, fairness, innovation, and process focus are all important contributors to our culture which is centered around patient and provider experience.
- Home high-speed internet stipend provided.
- We serve over 25 facilities, both skilled nursing and assisted living communities.
- With a specialized focus on process improvement and high quality clinical care, MedOne has become the market leader in Hospital Medicine innovation in Central Ohio.
- Recognized as a "Best Places to Work" by Columbus Business First.
- Matched 401K plan with no vesting period.
- Physicians chart and bill with MedOne's own EMR.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.