Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Wednesday · June 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Akron) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Northeast Ohio offers many quality primary and secondary education options.
- Board eligible or certified in either Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- The downtown hosts a vibrant arts scene and world class shopping.
- Work alongside a physician, advanced nurse practitioners and full support staff.
- Amenities include an onsite lab, phlebotomy room, children's area, nutrition and diabetes management courses, along with other health related classes.
- 6 exam rooms.
- The Center for Health Equity at New Seasons opened its doors only 6 years ago and encompasses over 10,000 square feet.
- Passionate about health education and serving the community.
- The center not only treats its patients, but also offers education and training in both prevention and wellness.
- Active Ohio license or willingness to obtain.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Akron, OH.
- Utilization of Epic's EMR.
- Available for full or part-time work (minimum of 3 days per week).
- It is unique in that its goal is to provide outstanding, quality care and identify, reduce and eventually eliminate health disparities to create health equity for all our citizens.
- The selected candidate will become a member of Summa Health Medical Group, a multi-specialty group practice of 350+ physicians employed by the Summa Health System.
- Employed position offering competitive compensation, benefit package, productivity bonus and additional incentives (relocation, student loan assistance, sign-on bonus, as negotiated).
- Primary Care Physician Opportunity at the Summa Center for Health Equity, in Akron, Ohio.
- Outpatient primary care setting.
- The Summa Center for Health Equity aims to take on the lack of awareness and access of medical needs that plague.
- Research opportunities.
- Rising from the rolling hills of the Western Reserve along the Ohio & Erie Canal, Akron is a vital heartland city at the center of multiple major transportation routes and only 40 minutes from Cleveland.
- Commitment to quality care in a patient centered, team-based environment.
- EOE/AA Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
- Summa Health Medical Group is seeking a Family Practitioner or Internist to join the Center for Health Equity located in Akron, Ohio.
- Akron is surrounded by lush greenery and adjacent to Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago