Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- You want to practice medicine the way you learned in medical school and regain your passion for patient care.
- Why Paladina Health?
- Our Physicians see 6-12 patients a day on average and have the time to deep dive into any concerns the patient may have and provide exceptional care.
- You are hoping to regain balance in your life.
- You are tired of the "grind.
- Paladina Health contracts directly with employers to provide high quality, proactive primary care to their employees and dependents.
- CME allowance, Medical License, DEA and malpractice expenses.
- All-expense paid trip to Denver, CO each year for the annual Physician Summit.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- We bypass the insurance headaches and focus on providing the right care without the distractions of RVUs and productivity.
- We are seeking a Primary Care Physician for our new Sheffield, Ohio clinic (FM or IM/Peds) who wants a true quality of life opportunity that can be found in our Direct Primary Care model.
- We focus on prevention and wellness, acute and chronic disease management and maximizing doctor-patient relationships.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- " Physicians often describe how they feel like they are running around putting band-aids on problems because they didn't have the time required to truly address patient needs.
- Paladina incentivizes physicians for doing the right thing for patients.
- Some of our doctors were contemplating leaving medicine all together, but now feel rejuvenated and envision continuing to practice this way until retirement.
- Paladina physicians have much longer appointment times with every patient allowing more in depth care at each visit.
- Competitive, non-production based compensation package with generous bonus potential.
- That is something that inspires and motivates the kind of physicians we are looking for.
- Paladina gives physicians a sense of control again and allows them to work in a sustainable way.
- Balance between work and play, providing and enhanced quality of life for you and your family.
- We don't feel that 10 minutes is enough time to give patients great care, so please read on and see how we are different than a wRVU model.
- Our mission is to transform the way primary care is delivered in America.
- You want to practice a model that encourages great patient care, rather than revenue production.
- The business model and clinical model work in harmony which is a win for both.
- The position can start out as PT and you can work your way to FT or start immediately as FT.
- Must be comfortable seeing children.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago