Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Thursday · May 24, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Ohio) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Suite 200.
- Less than 5% unemployment=Business is booming!
- Moderately-sized airport within a short drive.
- 20-25 patients per day, flexible schedule (4 days a week), outpatient only, Board certified in FM/IM, 30k signing bonus, 10k relocation bonus.
- Harris Medical Associates.
- Generous Benefits/Retirement package.
- Wildlife Management Area offers a wide array of game for hunters to pursue, including deer, rabbit, quail, and turkey!
- Paid Malpractice.
- Town boasting a strong economy!
- Join Expanding Community Driven Outpatient Primary Care Practice in Ohio.
- Sportsman's Paradise.
- This position meets the definition of work/life balance.
- Hospital provides 24-hour emergency care, hospitalists services, ICU services, digital diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine and wound care with hyperbaric, pediatric services including labor and delivery unit with 14 state of the art delivery rooms.
- Easy, light traffic commutes to larger cities.
- Beautifully preserved and aggressively maintained old town district.
- Excellent public and private schools.
- Brian Quinlin.
- It is a non for profit hospital that is free standing which has been around for 80+ years and is extremely financially sound!
- OH license not required.
- Art shows, Folk Festival, Rodeo, Antique Car Show, church socials, men's cook-off, picnics at the Award-winning scenic river walk, multiple lakes-it seems families always have something fun planned.
- Bottom line is perfect choice for families, foodies, nature/art lovers, and golfers.
- Small town feel that boast safe, family-friendly neighborhoods with the kind of community spirit of a by-gone era with easy access to nearby cites in the area.
- Economic development includes the development of lake communities, golf tennis subdivisions, high acre subdivision, a hotel, retirement residential communities and much much more.
- Centrally located office.
- Safe, family-friendly communities.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Harris Medical Associates.