Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cambridge) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The office is equipped with electronic medical records.
- Send questions and CV's to Steven Brooks.
- Southeastern Med's Family Practice office, located in Caldwell, OH, is currently seeking a full-time, highly-qualified, board certified or board eligible Family Practice physician to join the Southeastern Med medical staff and become an active part of the Caldwell community.
- Enjoy the support of an administration and a medical center that consistently invests in cutting-edge equipment and technology allowing you to provide the finest, quality care to your patients.
- This practice is in an independent setting but is still part of a larger employed physician group.
- This opportunity comes with a very competitive guaranteed base salary with RVU bonus plan, relocation assistance, paid vacation and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, life and disability insurance, as well as paid malpractice insurance.
- It also has experienced clerical and clinical staff to support the physician.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cambridge, OH.
- It also has the potential for student loan assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago