Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Must prescribe electronically and will dispense medication from the clinic.
- Focus on patients and help them achieve better health in onsite corporate clinics.
- Go above and beyond in patient care by helping patients become empowered to take control of their health.
- All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms.
- DEA required.
- Outpatient Corporate Health and Wellness For Employees and Family Members.
- Duration: Ongoing per diem.
- Highly competitive rates.
- Top rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Should be comfortable with well women's exams.
- Physician: Family Practice - FP | General Practice - GP | Internal Medicine - IM.
- About Us.
- Acute episodic and chronic cases | Common cases are cold, flu, sinus, allergies, etc.
- Location: Southern Ohio.
- Board Certification NOT required | 2+ years of experience preferred not always required.
- Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect locum tenens opportunity!
- Weekly Electronic Pay.
- Will require dispensing license depending on state.
- Our goal is to simplify the locum tenens process with a flexible and personalized approach.
- Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago