Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Galion) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We value transparency and shared decision making.
- Retirement, short term and long term disability.
- High Physician Morale.
- We are truly dedicated in working together with our medical staff.
- The leadership team is accessible, approachable, and engaged.
- Generous Compensation.
- Stable Environment.
- Supportive & Collaborative Administration Team.
- We are a growing, dynamic, and financially stable health system with two hospitals (CAH) and 26 medical clinics.
- A Culture That Brings Out Your Best.
- Our physician retention rate is much better than most hospitals.
- We work to maintain an environment where our physicians are respected and supported.
- Avita fosters a team-like atmosphere.
- Our stable work environment is a direct result of local governance and solid financial performance.
- Welcome to Avita Health System.
- It is our physician culture that makes Avita so special.
- Avita Advantage.
- We currently employ 98 providers as we continue to expand our market.
- Our core values are marked by collaboration between our medical staff and administration.
- Locally Governed.
- Long Term Base Salary plus a generous productivity bonus with fullbenefits, including.
- Expanding Market / Growing Health System.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Galion, OH.
- Secure Base Salary plus unlimited productivity bonus.
- Outstanding Physician retention.
- Great Physician Culture much different than other Hospitals.
- Our administration team is always ready to support and help physicians develop their own practice philosophy.
- We are locally governed and not-for-profithealth care organization, centrally located approximately one hour fromColumbus and Cleveland.
- 98 Employed Providers.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago