Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Cincinnati is ranked.
- Hours of operation are 12-hour weekdays and eight-hour weekends.
- Coordinated within the TriHealth Healthcare System, TPC provides extended access to physicians who support the medical home model of care.
- Fully paid malpractice.
- Short-term and long-term disability and wellness programs.
- Robust compensation with productivity incentives.
- 9 on Forbes' list of "The Best Cities for Raising a Family" and fifth on the publication's list of most affordable metro areas making Cincinnati a great place.
- Enjoy a well-balanced life with no.
- TPC provides professional and compassionate care for the urgent medical needs of adults and children two months and older.
- Comprehensive benefits that include affordable medical/dental/vision coverage along with.
- Attractive relocation packages are available.
- Current TPC locations are open North, East and West of downtown Cincinnati.
- TriHealth Priority Care (TPC) is seeking BC/BE Family Practice, Emergency Medicine or Internal Medicine (with extensive experience in pediatric care) physicians to staff our growing number of exceptional urgent care facilities in Greater Cincinnati.
- TriHealth is an integrative, innovative physician-led health system that offers a wide range of clinical, educational, preventive and social programs.
- Our Priority Care centers are modern, beautifully designed, highly functional and well equipped.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cincinnati, OH.
- We are the fourth largest employer in Cincinnati with more than 13,ently rank among the top employers in the nation.
- Excellent retirement plan offerings with matching employer funds.
- A full-time position is currently available.
- Bring your knowledge and skills into a mature practice setting in thriving communities where you will enjoy the expert collaboration of other progressive, experienced physicians.
- Recognized as a "Top 100 Integrated" Health System for more than a decade, TriHealth also has been designated a "Top 15 Health System" by Truven Health Analytics.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago