Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Average volume: 25 patients/day.
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a).
- Construction is underway to create an 8-provider, state-of-the-art building, by the beginning of 2019.
- Traditional hours: Monday - Friday.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dayton, OH.
- We're a comprehensive, expansive health system featuring a powerful group of medical professionals and advanced technology in more than 100 locations and three member hospitals-Miami Valley Hospital, Miami Valley Hospital South, Atrium Medical Center, and Upper Valley Medical Center.
- Ideal candidate will have a passion for performing the "full scope" of Family Medicine in a fast-paced environment.
- Premier Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to meet the growing demand for primary care services in Monroe, Ohio.
- At Premier Health, we're committed to our mission to build healthier communities and to our vision to be the first choice for patients, physicians and employees-all based on our values of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses.
- Relocation allowance.
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability.
- We're dedicated to improving the health of people in communities throughout southwestern Ohio and enhancing their access to health care.
- Potential for stipend, loan repayment, and sign-on bonus.
- Paid days for CME with annual reimbursed allowance.
- We were founded in 1995 and currently employ more than 14,000 people and over 2,300 physicians-the second largest employer in the region.
- Customized marketing and tech support.
- Join a thriving practice in a thriving community!
- Don't wait to schedule your site visit and meet this incredible team!
- Located in the northern suburbs of Cincinnati.
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives.
- No hospital or ECF shifts required.
- Close association with Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine.
- Monroe Medical Center has been a staple in the community for decades, and is looking to expand all primary care services.
- The physician will be expected to invest in the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families, and may be able to split their time in neighboring extended care facilities (if desired).
- Paid malpractice.
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago