Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · April 21, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Wrvu threshold 5,250 & $30 wRVU.
- Sign-on $30,000 & Relocation up to $15,000.
- Loan forgiveness: $80,000 over 4 years.
- Retirement, Health insurance, and full benefits.
- Support Staff.
- CCC also staffs RN's to conduct triage eliminating the burden of phone calls to the office.
- Northern Ohio - Employed - $250,000+.
- Example: Referrals and Prior Authorizations are handled by the CCC staff and not by the physician's MA.
- Care Coordination Center (CCC) is staffed locally and used to reduce administrative burdens of physicians and their care team.
- 245,000 base.
- Patients per day: 20+.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Financials and Benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago