Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Cincinnati) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outdoor recreation.
- We offer minimal.
- Located within an hour and a half drive of Indianapolis and a 20 minute drive of Cincinnati/Northern, KY Airport (CVG).
- The new state-of-the-art facility is approximately 5,5oo square feet featuring 10 patient examination rooms and a procedure room, conference/educational room and public areas.
- New graduates are welcome!
- Flexible schedule and.
- Imaging and selected ancillary services are offered on-site.
- Arts and entertainment.
- Join our team of dedicated Family Medicine Physicians that make a difference every day.
- Very affordable and extremely attractive real estate market with a choice of old and new neighborhoods.
- Dearborn County Hospital Physician Partners is comprised of 38 primary care and physician specialists located in offices throughout Southeastern Indiana.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cincinnati, OH.
- Orchards and markets.
- Employed, full-time.
- Walk in model.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Historical sites.
- Fine dining, restaurants and shopping.
- Dearborn County Hospital Stateline Primary Care has an excellent opportunity to join an established practice that provides exceptional quality, compassionate care.
- Brewery and wineries.
- Stateline Primary Care is located adjacent to the main entrance of Hidden Valley Lake, just a short distance from United States Highway 50.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Looking for a new challenge in a growing healthcare system in Southeast Indiana?
- Relocation Assistance.
- Average patients seen per day 25-30 patients.
- Excellent benefit and retirement package to meet your individual and family needs.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago