Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Board certification/eligibility in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Waukegan, IL.
- Oak Street Health is a rapidly growing, innovative company of community-based healthcare centers that provides higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs, and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities.
- Since 2013, Oak Street Health has brought its singular approach to tens of thousands of people in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan at 24 locations, and soon will open locations on the East Coast starting in Pennsylvania.
- Avalon Park.
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus.
- Rockford, IL.
- Hermosa (coming soon).
- Little Village (coming soon).
- Brighton Park.
- Detroit, MI (5 locations).
- Portage Park.
- Outpatient responsibilities only.
- Why does Oak Street Health offer all of these benefits?
- By providing holistic, comprehensive, and integrated care right in our patients' communities, we can keep our patients healthy and then reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- 24 beautiful, brand new centers focused around the community.
- Oak Street Health embraces diversity and encourages all interested readers.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization.
- Blue Island.
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care.
- Indianapolis, IN (3 locations).
- Wayne, IN.
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality.
- Madison St.
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Chicago Ave.
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without R.V.U. targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Gary, IN.
- Bellwood (coming soon).
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite.
- Have an active, non-probationary Indiana medical license.
- Cleveland, OH (coming soon).
- Hammond, IN.
- Because we know what it takes to deliver the highest level of care, and our care teams deserve the best resources to succeed and enjoy their work.
- Philadelphia, PA (coming soon).
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago