Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Gallipolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Physician-led organization.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Gallipolis, OH.
- 120 hours of Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 401K with company contribution.
- This is a full time permanent position for a primary care clinic.
- Successful completion of Ohio Valley Physicians Inc.
- OVP is a family owned physician group and family practice company focused on the delivery of hospitalist and emergency department providers on a contracted basis as well as family urgent care, medical assisted treatment and walk-in clinics with locations in Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, and South Carolina.
- Full health, dental, vision, group life.
- National certification in applicable area.
- Monday-Friday (8a-4:30p).
- Ohio Valley Physicians (OVP) is actively seeking qualified and experienced Family Nurse Practicioners (FNP) for our facility inGallipolis, OH.
- Current certification in CPR.
- Competive salary based on experience.
- This opportunity is for a FNP or PA that is trained and experienced in family practice and willing to work with an integrated counseling and medical assisted treatment (MAT) program.
- Credentialing process prior to practice.
- Current licensure as a Physician in OH.
- New grads encouraged.
- Benefits & Compensation.
- 3,000/yr CME.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago