Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · March 20, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Enjoy a 4 day work week, great pay and a relaxing lifestyle in a Kentucky countryside community nestled less than 30 minutes from Cincinnati, OH.
- Award-winning, level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home.
- An award winning medical group, with a superior reputation for providing affordable and quality care, would like to invite a Family Medicine Physician to practice with them.
- Beautiful countryside community just a short drive from Cincinnati, OH.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cincinnati, OH.
- Average 22-24 patients per day / bonus for 18+ per day.
- Income & Benefits.
- 1st Year Guarantee $210,000 - Plus.
- Quality Bonus up to $18,000 and $500 per Aprn supervision.
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life.
- 4-10's schedule with minimal.
- Practice Family Medicine in a beautiful countryside of Northern Kentucky.
- Excellent 401K Retirement Plan.
- Job Number JO-1802-3397.
- CME Allowance.
- 100% outpatient - Family Medicine Opportunity.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago