Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Youngstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It is part of Mercy Health, which is headquartered in Cincinnati and is the largest health system in Ohio and one of the largest Catholic health systems in the United States.
- Mercy Health, the sponsoring institution, is an integrated health system in the Mahoning Valley, which encompasses the Youngstown/Warren metropolitan area - Mahoning, Trumbull and Columbiana counties in Ohio.
- Faculty Opportunity with Acgme-Accredited Family Medicine Residency.
- Time is divided 70% faculty/30% clinical.
- Mercy Health St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital is recruiting for a faculty position.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Youngstown, OH.
- The program is a 4-4-4 program in Continued Accreditation status with Acgme.
- The salaried position is full time with comprehensive benefits.
- The affiliated Family Medicine Practice site is located across from the hospital and sees high volumes and broad diversity of cases.
- It's a comfortable and inviting community with excellent schools and affordable housing, plus dozens of galleries, museums, performance venues and historic sites.
- We are a Level 1 Trauma Center and Primary Stroke Center, equipped to handle the most serious emergencies and offer a full range of hospital services are available 24/7.
- Excellent Board passage rate 100% over the past 5 years.
- Will consider recent graduates.
- We have additional Family Medicine faculty positions as well as traditional outpatient primary care opportunities.
- Continued faculty development available.
- Many program graduates remain local working as ambulatory FM, traditional FM physicians or hospitalists.
- Our group covers the nursery two months of the year.
- The qualified physician will possess current board certification and be eligible for a license in Ohio.
- Responsibilities include curriculum development, ongoing maintenance of program accreditation, resident recruitment, scholarly activities, and patient care.
- Our group also participates at the local Youngstown State University delivering care to students.
- Mercy Health Physicians offers an extensive network of physicians and is the largest group in the Mahoning Valley.
- Join 4 dedicated family medicine physicians along with 3 community preceptors and a psychologist.
- Learn more at.
- Youngstown is at the center of the Mahoning Valley, with a population of 550,000.
- Clinical duties include: hospital rounds with a resident team, precepting all levels of residents in the office, working with medical students, and direct patient care hours.
- Affiliation with Northeast Ohio Medical University (Neomed).
- Our residency is in Youngstown, Ohio, just an hour's drive from Cleveland and Pittsburgh.
- Our team includes primary care physicians and a wide range of specialties.
- St Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital is licensed for 550 short-term, 30 long term, and 60 newborn beds to provide comprehensive care to patients of all ages.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago