Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- As a Physician with Valor Healthcare you'll have the opportunity to serve our nation's Veterans with the same high level of care they have shown while serving our country.
- Office hours are 8 to 5, weekdays only.
- Veteran-led and clinician-managed, we deliver compassionate, expert medical care, establishing personal bonds with our Veterans in our Community Based Outpatient Clinics.
- We are seeking healthcare professionals who are driven and committed to ensure the health and wellbeing of these selfless men and women.
- We consistently achieve our goal for the best coordinated Veteran's healthcare in the industry, and we are excited to discover first-rate colleagues to join our group.
- Develop and implement patient management plans, communicating with Patient Aligned Care Team to ensure appropriate standards of care.
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system.
- Partner with the Center Medical Director to discuss patient outcomes, policies, procedures, and records.
- Examine the patient/client and determine the best course of action while documenting in our paperless health program - The VA's Vista/Cprs electronic patient record system.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in St. Clairsville, OH.
- Valor Healthcare has provided industry-leading Primary Care services to Veterans since its founding in 2004.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago