Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · August 18, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Zanesville) is for an outpatient clinic.
- 100% Outpatient Only.
- Our services include Adult Health, Behavioral Health, Child Health, Dentistry, Women's Health, and Podiatry.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Zanesville, OH.
- At Muskingum Valley Health Center, we are searching for a BE/BC Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our busy outpatient practice in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Muskingum Valley Health Center is a health center located in Zanesville, Ohio, dedicated to serving the primary care needs of the residents in Muskingum, Morgan, Coshocton, and Guernsey counties.
- Mvhc is a local, not-for-profit, community health center, consisting of 300 employees, with 70 of those employees being providers.
- The ideal candidate will share our vision in regard to patient centered care, as well as have a passion for serving the underserved, and providing medical services to all patients in our region.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established team, consisting of Physicians, Mid-level providers, licensed social workers, RNs and LPNs.
- Epic EMR.
- Close proximity to community hospital, for easy access to additional services.
- Muskingum Valley Health Center offers a full spectrum of benefits, including a competitive base salary with productivity incentive, signing bonus, paid malpractice through federal tort, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with match, and paid time off.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago