Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lorain) is for an outpatient clinic.
- Location: Lorain, Ohio.
- Candidates should be interested in working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment that is mission-focused and business-minded.
- Vacation & sick time.
- Position: Physician, Family Practice / Internal Medicine.
- We are seeking a board certified Physician to provide primary clinical care per the Pcmh/Ncqa model of care for patients of Lorain County Health & Dentistry in the clinical office setting.
- Cleveland Botanical Gardens.
- Cleveland Metroparks.
- Great Lakes Science Center.
- Progressive Field.
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.
- Competency with EMR and computer software systems is expected.
- Care and services are provided in accordance with the Center's philosophy of "partnership" with patients and integrates its Values of Respect, Quality, Compassion and Hope.
- Kalahari Waterparks.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Osteopathy (DO) required.
- Clinical services are provided in accordance with physician's specialty scope of practice and standards of care.
- Demonstration of competence in area of expertise, proficient in utilizing an electronic health record system, strong interpersonal skills, and professional demeanor with patients is also required.
- Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The skills and credibility to serve as a role model and change catalyst, and as an advocate for patients and staff.
- In addition, must meet all continuing education requirements for licensing and certifications.
- Put in Bay.
- Experience in a community health setting is preferred.
- Why Choose LCH?
- Giving back, outreach, and true advocacy to the patient community we serve.
- Including the ability to address conflict within the team in a constructive manner consistent with the Center's mission and goals.
- Cleveland Museum of Art.
- Type: Full-time, Standard business hours.
- Holiday pay.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lorain, OH.
- Quicken Loans Arena.
- Playhouse Square.
- Employee events including a holiday party and spirit week.
- The role of physician is expected to have knowledge of, and work to support the Center's Continuous Quality Improvement Plan and is guided by its goals and objectives.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Cedar Point.
- The physician role requires effective interpersonal skills with all levels of staff and administration.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be board certified in area of practice, licensed in the State of Ohio and meet all requirements for credentialing and privileging.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago