Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Monday · February 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Based in Toledo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The physician will split time between two worksite family practice health clinics located in Granville and Newark--near Columbus, Ohio.
- Provider is encouraged to develop relationships with patients through extended comprehensive exam visits, allowing the provider to be more successful in preventing and managing chronic conditions to decrease potential severity.
- These specialized clinics are only open to a distinct population, and will provide primary care services to the employees/patients ages 18 and up.
- Seeking an experienced board certified family medicine physician who will care for the employees and their families of Owens Corning.
- Competitive compensation and performance incentives.
- 10 minutes apart) These clinics will be open from 8 am - 4:30 pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Based in Toledo, OH.
- Providers will be able to focus on the patient's whole health history.
- Generous benefit package, including malpractice insurance and assistance with relocation.
- Being part of a diverse provider.
- The provider should have strong emphasis on preventative care, fitness, and nutrition.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago