Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Toledo) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Nationally Renowned Toledo Museum of Art.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Toledo, OH.
- It is an independent physician owned and managed practice of 192 physicians and over 1300 employees.
- Family Medicine Physician Need - Suburban Practice of The Toledo Clinic - Toledo Ohio.
- Connection to a network of primary care physicians and specialists.
- Microbreweries and eateries adjacent to downtown Lofts.
- Imagination Station Child Science Museum.
- Low cost of living in comparison with other cities.
- Metro-parks in every suburb with picturesque snow skiing and walking trails.
- Established in 1926, The Toledo Clinic is a rapidly expanding multispecialty private practice.
- AAA Professional Baseball and Hockey in Revitalized Downtown area.
- Teaching opportunities.
- Incentive-based compensation that rewards hard work and dedication.
- Local medical college and multiple residency programs.
- As a mid-sized city, commute time is no longer than 20 minutes from the most distant Toledo area suburb.
- Boating & Fishing on Maumee River, Lake Erie and Southern Michigan Lakes.
- Options to cultivate an Addiction Medicine or Gyn practice facet with partners.
- Independence is encouraged - Needs are supported.
- It has an active patient base of approximately 300,000 patients.
- Admissions to one local hospital.
- Diverse & Inclusive Cultural and Religious Communities.
- Northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan encompass the Toledo Clinic's service area.
- One-hundred-year old practice with established patient base.
- Current partners seeing 20-30 patients per day.
- Suburban private practice location.
- As the largest multispecialty group in northwest Ohio, The Toledo Clinic seeks a partner to replace a retiring physician.
- Best Public School and Top-Notch Parochial Schools in the State of Ohio.
- 1:6 Shared office.
- Unique to northwest Ohio, physicians comprise our Board of Directors with assistance from a highly talented administrative staff.
- In-patient Hospitalist coverage.
- Adjacent to Ann Arbor (45 min) and Detroit, Michigan amenities.
- Close proximity to Cleveland, Columbus and Chicago attractions.
- Competitive benefits package with robust 401K.
- The Toledo Zoo, 2014 Winner of United States Today's Best Zoo in the Nation.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago