Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cincinnati) is a multispecialty group practice.
- We are dedicated to providing amazing care when and where patients need it, making lives better and making healthcare easier for our patients and the communities we serve.
- Generous CME allowance - your board and licensing fees are eligible.
- The medical field, however, has changed drastically in those years.
- Significant student loan forgiveness program - s tudent loan assistance also available.
- Since the Sisters of Mercy founded their first hospital in Cincinnati in 1892, Mercy Health has remained dedicated to providing much-needed care to the poor and under-served.
- We would love to have you join us as we continue our development into a high-performing multi-specialty group with a strong emphasis on primary care.
- Work-life balance - both your professional and personal growth are valued and supported.
- As individuals, we are dedicated to helping our patients live healthier and better lives.
- Free Money.
- Patients can access our care at one of our practice sites, or by phone, tele-health or online.
- Mercy Health Physicians provides care at more than 450 sites across the Mercy Health ministry, ranging from primary care to the most advanced specialties.
- Relocation assistance - community tour during visit available.
- Working together, we can provide amazing care to our patients and improve the health of our communities.
- Greater Cincinnati.
- Physician-led organization - clinical and operational leaders working in tandem on all levels of leadership.
- Flexible clinic hours - allows you to control your work schedule.
- Entire system on single EMR - Epic.
- Strong referral network - collaborative support from 300+ Mercy Health specialists and 5 hospitals in the Greater Cincinnati Area, all on the same insurance panels.
- The development of Mercy Health Physicians is critical to the future of our ministry.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Cincinnati, OH.
- Welcome to Mercy Health Physicians!
- Our primary care providers emphasize the preventive care that keeps patients out of the hospital, including screenings and wellness strategies that help keep chronic diseases such as diabetes from leading to more serious health problems.
- Mercy Health Physicians is currently seeking Family Medicine physicians for 2018, 2019, and beyond.
- Up to 7 weeks of paid time off (no accrual period).
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan available - 100% paid into by Mercy Health & fully vested in 7 years.
- Creating new models of care that keep our patients healthy in mind, body and spirit is the core of Mercy Health's strategy, and the engine of our care transformation comes through Mercy Health Physicians, our employed medical group that includes about 1,100 physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Competitive income with attractive benefits package - including up to a 2-year income guarantee.
- As a group, we can share best practices and make that care accessible to more patients.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago