Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbus) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Medical Director will have a combined Medical Director/Medical Provider role within the Mount Carmel East location.
- Primary collaborating physician for CNP's.
- Substance abuse testing.
- The selected physician will be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine.
- This opportunity offers a competitive salary and compensation package with excellent earning potential.
- Mount Carmel Health System has an excellent full time employment opportunity for an Occupational Medicine physician to lead the Occupational Medicine team with one of the largest healthcare systems in central Ohio located in Columbus, Ohio.
- This provider will lead six other full and part time physicians and two Nurse Practitioners in three convenient locations.
- Executive Physicals.
- Lead the Zero Harm initiative for Occupational and Workplace Health.
- Work-related injury and illness care.
- Employment examinations.
- Department of Transportation testing.
- Health and performance fitness testing.
- Medical surveillance.
- Providing oversight to all providers on the team.
- Preference will be shown to candidates who possess prior Medical Director experience in the fields of Emergency Medicine, Urgent Care, Occupational Health or Student Health.
- Ability to develop and coach providers to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Preparing providers schedules.
- Travel Medicine.
- This is an exciting opportunity for the right Occupational Medicine physician to lead the Mount Carmel Health System Occupational Medicine team.
- Firefighter and police medical exams.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbus, OH.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago