Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Inquiries, including curriculum vitae should be addressed to: Tom Leeds, Director Medical Staff Recruitment, Mercy Health, 2200 Jefferson Avenue, Toledo, Ohio 43604, or via e-mail.
- Mercy Centers for Health Promotion.
- A culturally prosperous city, Toledo is home to a nationally renowned art museum and zoo, the Toledo Symphony, as well as the newly renovated Valentine Theater.
- Comprehensive Women's Services.
- Sleep Disorder Centers.
- The community is home to the Toledo Mud Hens, the Triple A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers.
- Outstanding schools coupled with affordable housing give northwest Ohio families a great lifestyle.
- Comprehensive, interdisciplinary Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit.
- The region's first dedicated hospital-based Palliative Care Unit.
- Comprehensive Critical Care Transportation system that includes five air ambulances (Life Flight) and seven mobile intensive care units.
- Nationally recognized Pediatric Diabetes Program.
- We offer highly competitive compensation, with excellent sign-on bonuses and starting salaries, plus unparalleled benefits.
- Mercy demonstrates behaviors reflecting its core values of compassion, excellence, human dignity, justice, service, and sacredness of life.
- Home Care services.
- The Mud Hens play in their downtown stadium, Fifth Third Field, which was named as one of the top minor league baseball stadiums in the country.
- Comprehensive Cancer Centers.
- Mercy Health is a recognized leader in providing quality, cost-effective healthcare and is a regional leader in collaboration with other community organizations to meet community needs.
- Toledo also offers an Echl hockey team, Ncaa sports at the University of Toledo, and an annual Lpga golf tournament.
- Mercy is a preferred provider in the majority of health insurance plans, we actively work to control healthcare costs through managed care contracts and insurance initiatives.
- Highly acclaimed Occupational Health Services.
- Outpatient laboratory, Radiology and Surgical Services.
- Premier provider of Medical Education Programs including allopathic and osteopathic residencies and Mercy College.
- Mercy Health northern market is a seven hospital system and a preferred provider of healthcare services for a 20-county area in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan.
- As a faith-based healthcare system, Mercy Health continues to honor its long standing Mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities, with an emphasis on the underserved.
- Toledo boasts of having 33 colleges and universities within a 60-mile radius, including a medical college within the metro area.
- Complete neuroscience and neurological services for adults and children.
- Additionally, Ann Arbor, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus and Detroit are all within a short driving distance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Ohio.
- Nationally recognized Heart Center.
- Nature and outdoors lovers enjoy the close proximity to Lake Erie.
- Mercy Health is the largest healthcare system in Ohio and ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems for clinical quality and efficiency.
- Highest Designations to treat obstetrical, newborn and trauma patients.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago