Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Tuesday · December 12, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dayton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME assistance with 5 days of paid authorized absence (subject to availability).
- Health, retirement, and paid medical liability benefits.
- Educational, leadership, research, and policy development opportunities.
- 13 sick days.
- State of the art Clinical environment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dayton, OH.
- 10 federal holidays.
- Competitive pay and benefits, clinic hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm with no nights, weekends, or federal holidays, makes this an excellent opportunity for the right candidate seeking that elusive work/life balance!
- Student Loan Repayment (Education Debt Reduction Program-subject to availability).
- 26 annual vacation days with pay.
- The Dayton VA Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible Family Medicine Physician, and we invite YOU to join us!
- As part of our interdisciplinary team, you'll have the opportunity to provide primary care services to your own panel of Veteran patients.
- Sign-on bonus is negotiable.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago