Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Friday · November 24, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Portsmouth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city of Portsmouth is a family-oriented community with a progressive school system, a local university, and a young physician population, which makes this an excellent place to practice and raise a family.
- Portsmouth is located on the Ohio / Kentucky border, approximately 80 miles south of Columbus, Ohio, 110 miles east of Cincinnati, Ohio and 45 miles west of Huntington, West Virginia.
- Southern Ohio Medical Center in Portsmouth, Ohio is looking for a Family Practitioner to join our hospital employed outpatient Family Practice.
- We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits which include moving expenses up to $10,000, school loan repayment up to $200,000, sign on bonus, and much more!
- This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to grow a lasting practice in our community, practice in an underserved population, and have an excellent work/life balance in a community where you will feel supported and needed!
- Hope to hear from you soon!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Portsmouth, OH.
- I can't wait to discuss this opportunity with you in more detail.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago