Family Medicine Jobs in Ohio
Saturday · October 21, 2017
1 Job in The Buckeye State
Photo: A serene Cleveland cityscape at twilight.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dover) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The private practice model offers an income guarantee for two years, relocation and assistance with loan repayment.
- Tuscarawas County offers all the amenities of a small community i.
- The practice has a good payer mix and provides quality care to its patients.
- This opportunity will begin as a private practice with the opportunity of an employment model in the future.
- Our community boasts 3 three local high schools nationally ranked by United States News and World Report (2013).
- Affordable housing, safe communities, excellent schools and great outdoor activities.
- Inpatients are managed 24/7 by an experienced hospitalist program.
- The opportunity is for an outpatient only clinic.
- A fully established practice is looking for a full time BC or BE physician.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dover, OH.
- This physician will walk into a fully established practice and be able to see 25 or more patients on the first day.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago